저희 사무실은 난민신청불인정처분에 대한 이의신청, 행정소송에 대한 경험이 풍부하고, 가급적 법과 판례에 따른 난민신청 사유를 가진 외국인분들을 도와주고 있습니다. 난민으로 인정되면 대한민국에서 여러 지원을 해주지만 그렇기에 난민으로 인정받는 것은 매우 제한적이고 어려운 부분이 있으니 가급적 변호사와 함께 난민신청을 하시기 바랍니다.
The term "refugee" refers a person who is subject to Article 1 of the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees (hereinafter referred to as "Refugee Agreement") or Article 1 of the Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees.
LDK Law Office has dealt with many Refugee cases, especially in helping those whose application get rejected by the immigration and appealing to the court. We ideally want to help those who have serious reasons for Refugee. While the Korean government provides many benefits to Refugee, it is very strict and difficult to be recognized as Refugee. So please be mindful that you need to have a lawyer to take a proper step to get recognized, if you have serious reasons for applying for Refugee.
● What can be a "proper reason" for applying for Refugee?
The term "Refugee" refers to an alien who is unable or unwilling to avail him/herself of the protection of his/her country of nationality owing to well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion; or who, not having a nationality, is unable or, owing to such fear, unwilling to return to the country of his/her former residence prior to entry into the Republic of Korea.
(1) Who can apply
• An alien staying in the Republic of Korea (ROK).
(2) When to apply?
• You must apply for refugee status while you are staying in Korea.
(3) Where to apply?
• You can apply at an immigration office, immigration branch office or an immigration detention center in Korea.
(4) How to apply?
• If you wish to apply for refugee status, you need to submit a written Application
for Refugee Status Recognition to the immigration office or the branch office
with jurisdiction over your place of stay.
• If you are a minor under the Civil Act of the ROK, or you are unable to submit
the application yourself due to sickness or other unavoidable circumstances,
your parent, spouse, child, relative, or lawyer may apply for refugee status on
(5) What to prepare?
If you wish to apply for refugee status, you need to submit all the following
• An Application for Refugee Status Recognition;
※ If you cannot fill out your application form due to illiteracy or disabilities, the
immigration officer, who receives your application, may help you fill out the
form. Both you and the official must sign or name and seal on the document.
※ The Application for Refugee Status Recognition form is available at receptions of
immigration offices and at the Hi-Korea website (Click "Forme" at the upper right
corner of the screen)
• One copy of supplementary document proving that you are a refugee (including your written statement);
• Your identification photo (must satisfy the conditions below).